Monday, February 13, 2012

Of Auctions and Orders

Happy Monday!

We've got fun things to announce today!  First up, the two Mini Scarletts I mentioned in an earlier post are now up at auction through My Auction Barn!  Sculpted by Stacey Tumlinson, and produced in ceramic by Animal Artistry for Thomas Bainbridge Studios, I had the pleasure of being a "guest artist" for these two.  The auctions end *edit* Thursday, February 16th at 11:38 am & 1:03pm EST.  Check out the links here:

http://tinyurl.com/sabinoscarlett

http://tinyurl.com/appyscarlett


Detail from the Black Appaloosa & Bay Sabino "Mini Scarletts"  Click the pics for larger images!


More good news, I heard from my caster, Barry Moore, that Callahan's mold is still going strong and I can take a few more orders!  Do you need a Callahan?  Think of the fun colors you could paint this LB Irish Cob.  From C.S.Richmond Studios, here's Sandra Hottinger's vision- she just finished a lovely dark dapple gray Cally dubbed "Royal Poet."  I understand he will be up at a 5 day ebay auction starting February 22nd.  See the C.S.Richmond Studios Blog or FB Page for more details! 


"Royal Poet" painted by Sandra  Hottinger  Thanks for the use of this photo, Sandra!


Oh!  I just found out that Jaime Baker Customs has a Buckskin Cally up on ebay right now!  Here's the Link if you're interested (he's a beauty!).  It is so fun to see what other artists envision!



Unpainted Callahan Ordering Info:

Now then, If you are interested in ordering an unpainted Callahan, please email me at sales (at) brightlyhude .com.  He is priced at $115 ppd/insured domestic or $107 (+postage) international.  I won't be collecting any money now- I'm just making a list.  I do not know how many more Callies we will be able to get out of the mold, so if I am able to fill your order, I will contact you and you can either send payment in full then, or I can do a time payment of 1/2 down, 1/2 in 30 days, if you need.  I will be accepting orders until the end of February.  I do not know if I will be able to fill them all, but I will do my best!

Okay!  That's all for now.  I hope everyone's 2012 is going well so far!

:)

Oh, and if you're on FaceBook, don't forget to "like" the Brightly Hude Studio page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment