Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Callahan Resins to Delight and Please


The bisque Callahan master was sent off to my resin caster the other day! Yes indeed, there will be Callahan resins for sale in the future! I need to wait for my quotes to come in before I can give any idea of pricing, but as soon as it is all decided, I will pass that info on to the members of the Brightly Hude Yahoo Group, which will be the primary venue for selling the castings.

In other news, a big thank you to the many people who participated in the sculpting poll! It was looking pretty close there for a while, but a clear winner turned up in the end. Hmm... looks like I'm going to have to point my brain in a more American Indian Horse direction! I've got a few ideas already... now to flesh them out!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment